Sunday, January 27, 2008

Listening~~~

Today, i go 'yam cha' with my coursemate...
we have talked a lot, more is related to our future...

I told him what I had planned after i gradauted from Uni, my current worried...
Basically i wanna make some changing to my life and i feel it is still not too late to make improvement to better attitude..

In this semester, my thought is very simple... first set a target that i must achieve better academic result . no matter what subject and ~~ just moving forward. Before I do my training at Motorola, I am kind of not concern to my future, my academic result, my life.... but thanks lord, i meet a gang of trainee in Motorola and i have learnt a lot from them, especially jason, catz. Althought your age youger than me but i can found many positive attitude from both of you, shame of me...cheer, i luv u buddy... make me realized my weaknesses.

then, second thing is I realized just now, thanks to Ann. If you didn't tell me some times I was over confident with myself until I have ignore people around me!! Umm, yupe.. I must admit most of the time I am holding the view around me, always thinking my solution is the correct way, like what cantonese ppl always said " have i talk, no you talk". Seriously, chang... you must be always humble, open mind to other, listen to other opinion... No more egocentric!!

No comments: